2007-09-14

Before Welcome Party

Hello everybody!

I've got sometime left before the BIG party, so I've decided to drop a few lines in here. The Welcome Week is almost over, there is only the enrolment and a trip in front of us. At the party of course

I took some more pictures - http://picasaweb.google.com/marinov.jane/20070912 - I'll add the descriptions of what you can see tomorrow.

The living here is still alright - I've got three roommates so far, two American girls, Keryn and Alisa, and a Spanish boy Nacho (I excuse for all misspellings made). Cooking is still a bit problem, I haven't had much time yet and I also don't have much food to cook. But it'll be solved once I start attending the classes.

I finally settled my timetable today. I'll have classes only on Tuesday and Thursday! Cool I'll write more about school next time.

Whoops, my time is up, I'll better run...

Lots of love.

Mary

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat