2011-01-01

December 2010

  • night is coming, temperature dropping even more, I am going to die tonight.
  • Had weird dreams about frozen eggs and white sandy beaches only to find out the boiler died again.
  • thought there could be nothing worse than Jedward and Wagner combined... and then B.E.P. released a new single.
  • thinks it's time to watch Hook.
  • Learned a new word today - sleet. Sounds as exciting as it looks.
  • If -2C is bonechilling what's -20C then? British journalist jargon ftw.
  • Has the job! And also a headache just to even ther joy out.
  • oh holey cheeses wish me luck.
  • is rubbish, RUBBISH, at writing.
  • Burnt her hand. So much pain.
  • While every newspaper focuses on white xmas, Daily Mail's front page reads "X Factor Sleaze Storm Grows". 60 pages of scary bullshit ftw.
  • fucking hates Santa Claus Is Coming To Town.
  • Doesn't remember the last time it took her an hour to walk somewhere.
  • Is travelling with the British version of Jaroslav Suchy. No kidding.
  • Is extremely excited and there's still 2.5 hours to go.
  • Omg, so hot. All snow gone. Wish it stayed that way.
  • London's calling!
  • one year and one day on I am bothering Pearl with my CV again. I will miss AA dearly.
  • lost her fantastic job.
  • Got a care package from the in-laws! Yay!
  • First thing in the morning I get a chain message telling me I should boycott Starbucks and support our "heroes".. Yeah, I'll give it a miss.
  • survived the cartoon campaign in the Czech Republic only to see it starting in England too... Not fun.
  • A New Hope <3
  • thinks if she started a business introducing winter tires to the Brits, she would be rich in a week.
  • Happy Hannukah!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat